Thursday, 10 August 2017

Forwards the Guards and Battlegroup





Forward the Guards! Operation Goodwood 1944

I am currently working through an old campaign from Kampfgruppe Normandy covering 2 days of the British offensive operation to capture the city of Caan in July 1944. I am updating the army lists and tweeking the scenarios using the Battlegroup rules set and the Battlegroup Overlord campaign book.
I intend to put up ARR covering the previous battles so that other Battlegroup and World War 2 gamers can make use of the scenarios.
I love the Battlegroup rules and have been a play tester for them. 

Results so far 
  Scenario 1 Screening Cagny                    German Victory (2 survivng 88's) 
  Scenario 2 Oemler Counter attack           British Victory(3 survivng Tiger 2 tanks,1Motor Inf Platoon)
  Scenario 3 Emielville Charge                  German Victory
  Scenario 4 Evening Assault on Cagny     British victory 
  Scenario 5 Assaulting Le Pourir              British victory (3 Cromwell tanks)
Scenario 6 Assault of Frenouville             German Victory 
Scenario 7 Chateau St. Pierre D'Oursin    German Victory 


Germans +4 VP
British +3 VP

Campaign is  a German minor victory 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scenario and AAR Crete Campaign Turn 2 Battle 3 Vlakheronitissia

  Attack-Counter Attack at Vlakkheronitissia Campaign day 1 Turn 2 Meeting Engagement Attack / Counter attack  DUKE Forces Officer 1 BR17 Sc...